WWE Wrestlers We Have Lost In 2017

George The Animal Steele


Ivan Koloff
Nicole Bass
 It my life time I have seen many of my favorite wwe wrestlers pass on to eternity. Just recently I saw on the internet that Nicole Bass passed away at a early age. Then a week or so later one of my all time favorite wrestlers that I grew up watching was George The Animal Steele. Now George The Animal Steele was in his 70s ,so he at least was not passing away at a young age like so many have. Then just a day later I read that Ivan Koloff passed away and he was in his 70s as well. Yes I remember watching Ivan Koloff known as the Russian Bear fight many a match. I may not have always cheered him, but I certainly enjoyed watching him wrestle.
Jimmy Super Fly Snuka
 One more of my all time favorites passed away about a month ago. Yes that was the all time favorite for jumping off the steel cage, non-other than Jimmy The Super Fly Snuka. He was just another wrestler that I loved watching as I grew up. 
  
So say a prayer for each of them and ring the bell 10 times.


Google+ Followers