WWE Lana And Dolph Ziggler Update

 Well now we see Rusev and Summer going to an new low. I don't know
for sure at this point if Rusev is actually involved. All I know is as I was watching Monday Night Raw there was an interview with Ryback and moments before that Dolph went to his dressing room to take a shower. Now during the interview Summer enters the dressing room or should I say sneaks into the dressing room.  I believe unknown to Dolph. The next thing we see is Summer come running out of the dressing room running away and may have been crying. Next Dolph comes running out with a towel barely wrapped around him. He has this sort of disgusted look on his face as if he was surprised.
 Well on Thursday Night Smackdown we have the Miz interviewing Summer and she is crying and saying things about what supposedly went on in the dressing room. Next we have Lana and Dolph coming down to the ring where they confront Summer. Dolph is denying that anything happened and I believe him. Summer plays
a video clip from back with Fandango when she kissed Dolph and He kissed her
back. Well that was a long time ago and the went nowhere.
 I think at this point Lana is confused with Dolph, but more angry with Summer. That showed when she jumped on Summer and started beating the you know what out of her. You could tell she was angry with Dolph as she pushed him away. I just hope that Lana will see the light and realize that this is nothing but a scheming plan by Summer to destroy Lana and Dolph's relationship. I believe this may be a huge feud building up to Night Of Champions or maybe Wrestlemania. I believe watching these two Lana and Dolph belong together.
 Thank You for reading for this fan in the WWE Universe. 

Google+ Followers