RIP Dusty Rhodes The American Dream


  I just came home from work and my daughter told me another wrestler passed away. She told me it was Dusty Rhodes. Dusty Rhodes has been one of my favorite wrestlers for many years. I know that the last time I saw him on the wwe show he did not look so good. It looked like he had lost a lot of weight. I read today that he was working on losing weight to bring his blood pressure down and apparently it was working. Now I read another article that he had fallen at his home and that his
kidneys were shutting down. I don't know for sure how much of that is fact. I do think we should all say a prayer for Dusty Rhodes and the entire Rhodes Family.
  Thank You for reading and Rest In Peace Dusty Rhodes "The American Dream" .
                  

Google+ Followers