Top Wrestlers In The WWE Injured And On The Shelf

Daniel Bryan in April 2014  It's almost time for Hell In A Cell and so far there are three top wrestlers on the injured list. First we have Daniel Bryan out of commission with a neck injury. It seems like it's going to take a long time for him to heal up. Whats bad is he is one of the most popular wrestlers in the WWE at this time and now we hardly ever see him. It seemed to have totally changed the way things were going, but they still have kept the YES YES YES chant going especially with his new wife Brie Bella.
Roman Reigns in Lafayette  The next WWE wrestler to get injured was Roman Reigns. Yes another wrestler that was becoming extremely popular as a fan favorite. As the shield seemed to break up with the sell out of Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns became very popular. Especially with his Superman Punch. I would say he was well on his way to the Heavyweight Championship. But yes he suffered a Hernia and now he is out and again it's going to take a long time for him to properly heal. I definitely look forward to him returning to the ring.
Randy Orton November 2013  Now just the other day on the internet I read that another top name popular wrestler has been injured. Yes it is non other than Randy Orton. It seems as though he has damaged a disc in his spine. Lets just hope it's not serious and he will be  okay to wrestle. I definitely do not want to see him make it worse.  I know from my own experience that it can be very painful. I don't know at this time if he is a candidate for surgery or he may have to just go through physical therapy. In my case I just had to go through physical therapy and it took at least five months and I have to be careful what I do. Now the bad part with Randy Orton is he is supposed to wrestle John Cena in Hell In A Cell. If he can not wrestle I just wonder what they will do and who he will wrestle. Maybe they will make it a three way with Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and John Cena. Personally I would not like to see this happen.
  I just hope no other wrestlers get injured. I don't know who would wrestle who.
  Well Thank You for Reading from another Fan in the WWE Universe.

  I thought I would add this for anyone's interest. I watched Hell In A Cell last night and Randy Orton did wrestle John Cena. I don't know if he is really hurt or not. I did notice Randy Orton reach for his lower back a few times during the Hell In A Cell match. He did take some pretty good hits to his back. I just hope he did not hurt himself any further or better I hope he is not hurt at all.
  Well Thanks again for Reading.

Google+ Followers