Brock Lesnar Is The Heavyweight Champion In The WWE

John Cena 2010Brock Lesnar April 2014  I saw the match with John Cena and Brock Lesnar at Summer Slam. I for one was not impressed with the match at all. It seemed as if John Cena wasn't trying to put up much of a fight. He did have a few come back moments only to be beaten down again and again by the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar. Actually it was about 16 suplexes on the back of his head.   I was not sure if John Cena was scared and gave up or just could not get it going. My other thought was that was the way it was supposed to go because it would be GOOD FOR BUSINESS to use someone Else's catch phrase. Do I think it would be good for business. In one sense it would be nice to see John Cena get back to some of his old ways and bring the strong but, colorful, loud out spoken bag of nuts John Cena I remember.
Undertaker Wrestlemania 28  There could be another path that this is taking in the coming months. I just wonder if the Undertaker may come back to beat the one who defeated the one and send him straight to hell. I believe that is where a Beast Incarnate should be anyways. I for one would love to see that match at maybe Hell In A Cell or the next Wrestlemania. I think in between that time the Undertaker should have some matches with Brock Lesnar where he keeps being defeated so he looses his confidence. I don't know about anyone, but I have a feeling the WWE Universe would like to see that scenario play out.
Daniel Bryan WWE Champion
  I do have one other idea in mind. I would like to see Daniel Bryan come back and build back up John Cena's  confidence due to them being very good friends. The next thing would be Brock Lesnar being defeated by John Cena in a number of different matches. The final result would be Daniel Bryan wrestling Brock Lesnar to win the Heavyweight Championship. He would not only defeat the conqueror, but he would also defeat the authority once and for all.
  Well those are just some of my thoughts on this subject. If you have any ideas feel free to leave them.
  Thank You for reading from one of the WWE Universe Fans. 

Google+ Followers