Brock Lesnar Is Bringing Back The Pain To John Cena

Current wwe world heavyweight champion --John Cena-- 2014-07-14 14-16
  Yes Paul Heyman has Brock Lesnar back on the wrestling scene once again. He apparently could not get the job done the first time he wrestled John Cena, so now he is back for more. This match will be taking place at Summer Slam for the Heavy Weight Championship. The one thing I like about this match is that it is bringing the passion back out of John Cena. It sounds more like the Cena of old. Not that he had lost any passion for the wrestling ring. It is just showing through his words and his actions.
Brock Lesnar and John Cena
John Cena and Brock Lesnar back in 2012
  As far as who will win this match I am really not sure. I don't seem to see Triple H and Stephanie McMahon hanging around Brock Lesnar on the show. I really don't see Heyman hanging around the authority either. This mainly due to Heyman being the snake in the grass, just waiting to take advantage of whoever he can. He did it with CM Punk and Antonio Cesaro as well as other wrestlers in the past. I my self would like to see all the wrestlers new and old that he has used come and cart his carcass away. That would make an awesome angle on the show. Better yet I would like to see Paul Heyman have a change of his ways and become a rosebud and stop being a rotten lemon if you know what I mean.
F5 on the Undertaker at WM30
Brock Lesnar Ending The Streak
  I can still remember Brock Lesnar being a decent wrestler a few years back. I remember when he jumped off the turnbuckle and landed on his head. I thought he was a goner at that point and his career was over. But know he did not get hurt and rose from the pain. I don't know if his change came from going back into the MMA or something happened in his life that changed his attitude. I believe if he followed the right path and got away from the bottom feeding Paul Heyman he could become another Hulk Hogan, Rock, John Cena or Stone Cold Steve Austin as well as many other great wrestlers that were awesome champions.
Daniel Bryan WWE Champion
Daniel Bryan A+ Champion
  We still have the other wrestlers that want in on the Heavy Weight Championship. What will happen with Randy Orton, Kane or Roman Reigns. Myself I believe that Roman Reigns would make and awesome Heavy Weight Champion. He definitely has all the skills needed to be a great champion. Besides all the WWE Fans in the Universe love him. Another person I am waiting to see is when will the A+ Champion Daniel Bryan get back to the ring from his injury. Yes I did call him an A+ Champion. You see the thing that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon do not see is that "it is not the size of the dog, but the size of the fight in the dog". That  is a quote by Mark Twain, but one of the great wrestlers used it and I agree. In fact Mad Dog Vachon said as well as many others.
 Well that's all for now so Thank You for reading from on fan in the WWE Universe.
  

Google+ Followers