Problems within the Shield

The Shield 2014
  So what is going on with the shield. I saw it on Monday Night Raw when Seth Rollins turned his back on his team mates or brothers if you will. Sorry borrowed that from the Great American Dream Dusty Rhodes. Okay back to the question at hand. So Seth Rollins comes back in the ring in what appears to be a standoff with evolution minus Batista. Seth Rollins then takes the metal chair and begins to beat Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns to death. You could see all the bruises on Roman Reigns back. I would say that had to hurt. So Seth Rollins leaves the ring, gives the chair to Randy Orton and takes his place beside Triple H.
Seth Rollins November 2013
Seth Rollins
Cena With Spinner Belt
John Cena
  This week on Monday Night Raw Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns call out Seth Rollins to come down to the ring. I smell some kind of a typical ambush plot in the works. Seth Gets in the ring and it looks like he will get his just rewards when the Wyatts music plays, the lights go out, come back on and now Seth Rollins is out of the ring and Bray Wyatts to partners are in the ring. They start beating on the Shield when John Cena's music goes of and he come running to the ring to save the day. We also have Bray Wyatt in the ring as well. The Wyatts are driven from the ring as they are losing the battle.
The Wyatt Family in April 2014
The Wyatts
  So now we have a match at the end of the show with these to teams fighting each other. This one goes back and forth, but it's hard to tell who the winner will be. After each of them had played out their best moves, it ends up with the shield and John Cena being the winners. I did notice that through the match from beginning to the end there were some strange looks between John Cena and the Shield. I think they are not really sure on either side whether they can trust each other. I have a feeling this may work in the long run, but who knows how long this feud will play out.
Shield vs Evolution
Evoloution and The Shield Squaring Off



 







  I still would like to see someone or more than one wrestler join the Shield to take care of the injustice in the WWE. I myself would like to see The Big Show join the Shield so he can wield a strong hand to Evolution. I would also like to see Daniel Bryan come back after he is healed and join the Shield. Another Wrestler I would like to see join the Shield is none other than Batista. I would also like to see Batista let Daniel Bryan know that he is an A+ Player. I was sorry to hear that Daniel Bryan was stripped of the title, but I do feel that this is a fair decision. I also feel that they should give the proper amount of time for him to defend the title.
  If Evolutions team size is to grow, which seems to be happening then I think the Shields Team size should also grow. Well that's all for now so enjoy the show.  

Google+ Followers