Tribute to Mae Young and the Fabulous Moolah



                A SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO MAE YOUNG




  I had just heard the sad new while watching TNA Wrestling that Mae Young had passed away. I know that on Monday Night Raw that they mentioned that Mae was not doing too good. It is very sad, because I always enjoyed watching her wrestle. I thought it was awesome that she was wrestling in her 80s. It was just a few years ago that I saw her jump off the turnbuckle ropes. I could not believe what I was seeing. 


 










  In the past few years back in around 2006 or early 2007 that I would see Mae Young come out on Monday Night Raw or Friday Night Smackdown with her friend The Fabulous Moolah. I always enjoy the show when they have the older wrestlers come out. In fact they just had a show on WWE with  a lot of the older superstars. It was sad to see in November of 2007 that the Fabulous Moolah has passed away.
  All I can say is I will miss them especially the crazy things they did with Mae Young. I think the last funny thing was seeing Mae give birth to Hornswaggle. I can see right now that Mae and Moolah are back together in Heaven and having a good time.



  Rest In Peace Mae Young. You will definitely be missed. 

Google+ Followers